jueves, 17 de septiembre de 2009

INGLES 2

SIMPLE FUTURE. WILL
I will study history
SIMPLE FUTURE
(Be going to)
Are you going to visit your mother this weekend?
Yes, I am going “ “
PRESENT PROGRESIV O CONTINUO
Con gerundio el verbo ing
SIMPLE PRESENT (DO, DOES)
He, she, it = 3 pers S sings does
He wants to have a new car
I, you, they, we =do
SIMPLE PAST (was y were) ¿¿¿¿
I, he, she, it was.
You, we, they, were.
PRESENT PERFECT have/has verbo ED.
He, she, it= has
I, you, we, they= have
Forma ¿? Do, does
SIMPLE PAST de have/had ¿¿¿¿
Had forma afirmativa I had a car?
Did “ negative e ¿? I did not a have a car?
CAN/ COULD
Pronombre propio Mary is a girl
Pronombre comun The desk is browm
Pronombre personal He is a student
DID Did played in the park yesterday?
AT. Time 6 o clock
Holydays: at Christmas
Expressions: at de moment
IN. Mont: In may
Season. In summer
Years: in 1945
ON. Days. On Monday
Dates: on the 4th of july
SUPERLATIVES (than) (er) (est)
Adjective comparative superlative
Entre 2 person entre mas de 2
Tall taller than tallest
Lazy lazier than laziest
Fat fatter than fattest
Hand some more land
hand some than
most hand some

No hay comentarios: